Collective Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collective Chaos

Pwning your Face since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitement process

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MacLovesYou
Admin
MacLovesYou

Recruitement process Empty
PostSubject: Recruitement process   Recruitement process Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:24 pm

Since Collective Chaos is tight group of old friends ( experience not age, except Noxu he is like 76 and still in Middle school ) Recruitment is almost impossible without you playing with us for a long time. If we think you are " the bomb " we will let you in. Be warned that being accepted to this clan would mean tea parties with SixShot and naked photoshoots with Jr. We arent at all competitive. Well I am but Noxu is a little girl, so your headhunters and wicked sick skills wont matter much getting in ( although I would be stoked if you had them ) But yeah Im talking too much just play and have fun with us and get to know us as we do the same to you or....take the shortcut and be Noxu's girlfriend...but think about the consequences of that decision....anywayz peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://ccpwnzyourmom.forumotion.com
SIXSHOT
Teh-Space Cadet
Teh-Space Cadet
SIXSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement process   Recruitement process Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:48 am

Noxu is a SLUT so if you choose that path just make sure to wear protection lol !!!!
Back to top Go down
https://winona.facebook.com/profile.php?id=45804687
Jr254
Teh-Noob
Teh-Noob
Jr254

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement process   Recruitement process Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Yes, naked pictures with me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noxu
Teh-Noob
Teh-Noob
Noxu

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement process   Recruitement process Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:32 am

I'm the slut, and proud of it. Hellz yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitement process   Recruitement process Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitement process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collective Chaos :: -=CC=- UT2K4/3 Clan :: Recruitment Center-
Jump to: