Collective Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collective Chaos

Pwning your Face since 2005

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning.....

Go down 
+2
SIXSHOT
MacLovesYou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MacLovesYou
Admin
MacLovesYou

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 am

The reason for this forum -=CC=- is for us to keep in contact with each other before the move to UT3! Let's try to keep ourselves alive here! So let's keep the forum active with information about what's going on with us be it school, other games, getting laid and so on. I hope to see you guys all on UT3 like the others we all have to upgrade our shitty PC's Razz Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://ccpwnzyourmom.forumotion.com
SIXSHOT
Teh-Space Cadet
Teh-Space Cadet
SIXSHOT

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:33 am

Hey lets everyone who is part of the clan and joins this page right a short paragraph about them selves here as one of there first post !! here mines goes.

My Name is Ron aka SIXSHOT on UT, Im in college right now in my junior year. Im 21 and I love SNOWBOARDING, food, and having fun with my friends, also i love MacNcheese and Noxu maybe not particularly in that order lol. I love Music and listen to everything from techo, rap, rock, country, pop, classical so if any one ever wants to chat about music let me know. Also I love movies all sorts, and I love anime right now my favs are Kenshin, Naruto, and Bleach, and i love talking about them with people so just hit me up. Im a realy easy going guy, and i love to laugh, if anyone has Facebook add me https://winona.facebook.com/profile.php?id=45804687, also my AIM is SlXSH0T so just IM me anytime !!
Back to top Go down
https://winona.facebook.com/profile.php?id=45804687
MacLovesYou
Admin
MacLovesYou

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:48 am

Kay......My name is Halbert. I'm 19 and very sexually active especially towards Jr. I dont go to school right now because iM lazy and eat spaghetti all day. Im in Pop Punk Band called This Year's Hope and also am in a Indie/Acoustic project called This April Sky. I heart computers cause Im a nerd I drink Mountain Dew/AMP/Monster like nobody's business!!!!! Im into extreme sports Skateboarding, Motorcross, Surfing, and Paintball. Im into video games currently playing UT2k4, Counter Strike Source, and FFXI. Music im into is mainly Pop Punk, but I also listen to Techno, NY Hip Hop, Ska, Emo, and Indie. I love to have sex and eat cookies at the same times. I'm a very shy guy ( not really ) I like to dance ( No I dont ) and Noxu is jealous of my looks ( well...that's true ) I enjoy long walks on the beach. Yeah well whatever Like a Star @ heaven

SIXSHOT DOES NOT SUCK ( there ya happy Razz )
Back to top Go down
Jr254
Teh-Noob
Teh-Noob
Jr254

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:47 pm

I guess ill talk about myself Wink My name if Federico Guerrero Jr I know that sounds confusing Cool but that’s where Jr comes from. Im a laid back person who likes to play sports and video games but mostly sports I have a life unlike others Wink I love hanging out with girls and my friends going out to movies and when im bored kicking ya ass in UT I love listening to Techno and being on X at the same time Razz j/k I like all kinds of music I like to work out and lift weights its always good to be in shape so I don’t get fat like others. But if you ever ask me what im doing ill always say eating Very Happy Theres only one thing that pisses me off, and that’s being hungry so don’t mess with my food punks Evil or Very Mad I hope we can get everyone together again so we can hang out.
Back to top Go down
-=CC=-CANC3R
Teh-Noob
Teh-Noob

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:17 pm

So yeah.

My name's Zach and I'm a sophomore in HS, aka 15. I've almost died 3 times since the clan broke up. Not suicidal, accidents / doctors fucking up something simple. I like eating, playing football, weight lifting, eating, and building stuff.

Right now I've got a broken wrist, and will be out of playing UT / anything for a while, but I'll stay as active as possible on the boards until then
Back to top Go down
Noxu
Teh-Noob
Teh-Noob
Noxu

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:38 am

I'm Vince (not to be confused with the slightly less cool Vincent Valentine), and 21. I'm the brains and brawn of the group, obviously. If it weren't for my absolute awesomeness the clan would've fallen apart. I own people at UT on my time off, when I can. Mac is my biotch, and he worships me. Sixshot is my dark secret lover, and Jr is my Jester. I don't go to school just yet, but will eventually start going soon or something.

Enough boring stuff, let's all stare at the picture!
The beginning..... White_flour
Back to top Go down
Roundy
Teh-Noob
Teh-Noob

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:45 am

I'm Mark aka Roundy, I know I'm not in the clan but I just wanted to say hi!
I have a job It's boring that's pretty much it!
Back to top Go down
MacLovesYou
Admin
MacLovesYou

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:47 am

Roundy I have adopted you as my child so your int he clan now
Back to top Go down
SIXSHOT
Teh-Space Cadet
Teh-Space Cadet
SIXSHOT

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:31 pm

You would mac!! HI ROUNDY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://winona.facebook.com/profile.php?id=45804687
Sponsored content

The beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.....   The beginning..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Collective Chaos :: -=CC=- UT2K4/3 Clan :: Clan News-
Jump to: